RedRush 840 PULSE MAX - For Athletes
660nm RED & 850nm NIR Combo Pulsed Wave
Now In Stock! - Ships in 3-5 days
Ultra-Powerful 840 Watt Max Pulsed Wave Light - Welcome to the Future!
We took things to the MAX. We upgraded EVERYTHING… the drivers, LEDs, and lenses to produce the most powerful device possible. This also uses a narrower lens angle to raise the irradiance level even higher than the standard 840. This gets you all of the benefits of the 840 Pulse PLUS the deepest possible penetration into major muscle tissues (a huge plus for training recovery), faster treatment times, increased internal heating effect, and the experience of the absolute cutting edge of red light therapy.
*Since this light is very powerful we don’t recommend it for anyone with light sensitivities, fatigue, or any other serious health challenges.*
We DO recommend it for biohackers, athletes, researchers, or anyone who wants the most powerful light possible. Also, be sure to always wear the included safety glasses because this thing is BRIGHT.
Selectable Pulsed Wave Technology:
10hz - Alpha Wave
20hz - Beta Wave
40hz - Gamma Wave
Continuous Wave Mode
Scientifically proven bio available light wavelengths:
660nm RED light for skin rejuvenation and surface smoothing
850nm NEAR-INFRARED light for tissues, joints, and muscles
- FDA Class II Registered Medical Device
- Rated Light Output: 840 Watts - Voltage: 100-240V (Works Worldwide)
- LEDs: 280 x 3W LEDs (140 x 660nm / 140 x 850nm)
- Treatment Area: up to 24" x 84"
- Treatment Time Per Area: 5-10 Minutes
- 275 mw/cm2 max
- 125 mw/cm2 at 6" - deep tissue
- 110 mw/cm2 at 18" - energy & recovery
- EMF: 0.0uT at 6"
- Size: 10.25" Wide x 38.5" Tall x 3.5" Thick - Weight: 22lbs
- Cooling Fans: 4
- LED rated Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
Secret Weapon of the Best
"Holy. Crap. RedRush is good... Like it's freaky good. I was pretty skeptical trying it out but was left weirdly impressed by the results. I've now been consistently breaking my personal bests at the gym week after week. I cannot recommend it highly enough!"
Sylvia Ferrero - 2 x World Fitness Champion, Celebrity Trainer, Tri-Fit Hall of Famer
Experience scientifically proven anti-aging benefits and improved skin health. Reduce wrinkles, color patches, hyperpigmentation, and skin discoloration. Research has shown it can enhance the production of collagen for skin rejuvenation.
Unlock your body's true potential. Increase energy, reduce inflammation, regulate hormones, and boost immunity. Early research has shown the possibility of combatting depression and anxiety when using red and near-infrared light therapy in combination with other treatments.
Elevate your game. Enhance athletic performance, boost recovery, and promote faster wound healing. According to research, the utilization of red and NIR light therapy has significant benefits such as reducing muscle fatigue, improving muscle strength and endurance, facilitating fat loss and muscle growth responses resulting from exercise, as well as accelerating the recovery process.
- DBDelores B.Verified BuyerReviewingRedRush 840 PULSE + XL PRO Floor Stand (ADD-ON BUNDLE Save $100)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoReview
I’m very pleased with my red light therapy! It is so convenient, I can do it anytime I need to, by having it at home!
- JSJynel S.Verified BuyerReviewingRedRush 840 PULSE (660nm RED & 850nm NIR Combo Pulsed Wave)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFive Stars
I absolutely love my NIR 840 pulse panel. I have been using it almost three months now. My focus has been on my thinning hair (noticed this around my 56th birthday), hyperpigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles. I have been very happy with the results so far. I do not think my complexion has ever looked better. I receive compliments on it regularly. I have truly achieved make-up optional skin and I’ll be 60 next month. I have it hanging in my bathroom in the water closet. It’s sleek contemporary high tech design add a vibe of a spa-like space. I keep a dry brush nearby to maximize the few minutes such a powerful panel only requires and have easily worked it into my routine each day. I could not be happier and frankly, wished I’d started years back when I first became aware of this technology. I highly recommend this product and this company.
- MDMatt D.Verified ReviewerReviewingRedRush 840 PULSE (660nm RED & 850nm NIR Combo Pulsed Wave)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEnhanced Muscle Recovery and Pain Relief: My Experience with the 840 Pulse
I workout pretty hard through the week and I also sit a fair amount for my job, as a result I have a lot of muscle soreness. I mainly use my 840 for muscle recovery!
During the 10 mins I am using the device for each side of my body, I also incorporate a Theragun for targeted muscle massage. Additionally, I take the opportunity to do stretching exercises, which have further improved my flexibility. I like how using the Red light device gives my own "me time" where i get to focus on my body and recovery. Its something I look forward to every day!
- DLDonna L.Verified BuyerReviewingRedRush 840 PULSE (660nm RED & 850nm NIR Combo Pulsed Wave)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNew 840 pulse
So far it has helped my inflammation a great deal. I still need help understanding the difference between red light and near infrared light. I have been using the light to treat 3 different conditions. Your book may help me understand how best to use it but you do not sell it separately . I would like to know if I can use the near infrared light on my face for neuropathy .
- MCMichelle C.Verified ReviewerReviewingRedRush 840 PULSE (660nm RED & 850nm NIR Combo Pulsed Wave)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAutoimmune inflammation
I purchased the 900 for autoimmune issues. It actually works! I notice immediate results in the tummy bloating after a session. I’m purchasing another unit so that I can shorten my sitting time.