QUALITY TESTED • HIGH PERFORMANCE • FDA REGISTERED
Look better, Feel better, Perform better
Highest quality red light therapy devices made to boost energy, promote faster recovery, & improve skin quality.SHOP NOW
"My #1 personal recommendation for red lights that are the most powerful, cost effective, and amazing bang for the buck...Red Therapy Co.”
- Ari Written
The Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy
Used by professional athletes, models, researchers, and wellness practitioners worldwide
FDA Registered Class II Medical Device
Double the performance, half the price
Only the best for your body. Cutting edge - pulse wave LEDs. Custom designed and quality checked in the USA.
“Acquiring a more youthful look often involves sanding, peeling, or heating the skin. A new painless technique relies only on low light."
How Red Light Therapy Works
Red light therapy involves exposing the body to low-level wavelengths of red and near-infrared light to promote various health benefits. The therapeutic effects of red light therapy are achieved through the stimulation of mitochondrial function and the production of cellular energy (ATP) in the body.
Experience scientifically proven anti-aging benefits and improved skin health. Reduce wrinkles, color patches, hyperpigmentation, and skin discoloration. Research has shown it can enhance the production of collagen for skin rejuvenation.
Unlock your body's true potential. Increase energy, reduce inflammation, regulate hormones, and boost immunity. Early research has shown the possibility of combatting depression and anxiety when using red and near-infrared light therapy in combination with other treatments.
Elevate your game. Enhance athletic performance, boost recovery, and promote faster wound healing. According to research, the utilization of red and NIR light therapy has significant benefits such as reducing muscle fatigue, improving muscle strength and endurance, facilitating fat loss and muscle growth responses resulting from exercise, as well as accelerating the recovery process.
OVER 500 5 STAR REVIEWS
“Red rush is my go to recovery tool after my workouts. I can feel my joints mobilizing and muscles relaxing after 10min under the lights. I have the light placed on top of my couch so I get direct exposure to my upper back and and neck where I carry the majority of my tension. I also find it very helpful after deadlifting on my hamstrings... Red rush is versatile and compact enabling me to target specific muscle groups, a true game changer.”
“I’ve been using RedRush for about 3 months. It was easy to set up on the back of my bathroom door. And, the app is simple to install and use. I mainly use the Overall (skin, health, energy) option. It gives me a noticeable boost in my energy and mental focus every time I use it. I love that it’s not another supplement for me to take and that it uses my own body’s biochemistry to make me healthier.”
“Red light therapy has been the missing piece to my health regime. I originally purchased the unit to rehabilitate a torn hamstring from 10 years ago, what it offered was much more. Not only has the pain massively decreased, I’ve used the light to settle down inflammation in my skin which results in younger looking skin. I couldn’t recommend this healing modality more.”
Review body: “When I am using my light regularly, I find that I have much more energy and my muscles recover more quickly from exercise. I am also using it for skin care, and feel that I am getting a nice glow. I highly recommend this product. It’s well worth the investment. !”
Frequently Asked Questions
It's pretty simple actually. It helps your cells do their jobs better! It does this by knocking out stuck nitric oxide in the mitochondria of the cell so oxygen can get back in there and boom, you’ve got increased ATP production = more energy for the cell to do it’s job.
Simple! Just place the device on a table, chair, or the ground. Position yourself 18" away and expose the desired area of your body to the light for 5-7 mins and enjoy the benefits :)
Red light therapy, also known as photobiomodulation or low-level laser therapy (LLLT), is generally considered safe for most people. However, there are a few cases where caution is recommended or the therapy should be avoided altogether:
- Photosensitivity: People with photosensitive conditions, such as lupus or porphyria, should avoid red light therapy, as their skin may be more sensitive to light exposure and could cause an adverse reaction.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women should consult with their healthcare provider before using red light therapy. There is limited research on the effects of red light therapy on pregnant women, and it is better to err on the side of caution.
- Epilepsy: People with epilepsy or a history of seizures should be cautious, as the pulsing lights in some red light therapy devices may trigger a seizure.
- Cancer: For individuals with cancer, especially skin cancer, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using red light therapy. Some studies suggest that red light therapy may promote cell growth, which could be detrimental for those with cancerous tumors.
- Certain Eye conditions: While red light therapy is generally safe for the eyes, those with pre-existing eye conditions or who are taking medications that increase light sensitivity should exercise caution and consult their healthcare provider.
- Medications: Some medications can cause increased sensitivity to light, including certain antibiotics, diuretics, and retinoids. If you're taking medications that increase photosensitivity, consult with your healthcare provider before using red light therapy.
- Pacemaker / other implanted electronic device: If you have a pacemaker or any other implanted electronic device, it's important to consult with your healthcare provider or the device manufacturer before using red light therapy. Although red light therapy does not typically interfere with pacemakers, it's always best to seek professional advice to ensure your safety. It may also be worth considering a shielded device like our new Pulsing models as well as using from a distance of 24" away or more to minimize any possible EMI interference.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting red light therapy, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns. They can provide guidance on whether the therapy is appropriate for your specific situation and ensure that you are using it safely.
Both Classic and PRO models offer the same power and performance. The PRO models are our next generation design which include an integrated control panel to control the lights including an auto-off timer feature to make the treatment a much more seamless experience. Both the classic and PRO are great options. It really just depends on your budget and if you want the extra features the new control panel gives you.
To error on the side of caution we do recommend wearing darkened safety glasses. All of our products come with these glasses for free. Our RedRush lights are very bright and if you have any eye issues (or any other health conditions at all) you should always talk to your doctor before using a device like RedRush.
These wavelengths (660nm & 850nm) have been shown in multiple studies to be beneficial for the eyes and are currently being studied for treatment of certain eye diseases. However, due to the level of brightness it’s a good idea to wear darkened safety glasses, turn on the light away from you, and let your eyes adjust before shining on your face / eyes.
Yes. If you do too much the positive effects go away because you are actually adding more stress to the cells. Just stick to less than 15 mins per area per day and you’ll be on the safe side. More than that and you'll just be undoing the positive effects anyways.
It’s worth noting that red light therapy is very safe and there are no known negative side effects after over 3,000 clinical studies.
Great question. Most people feel at least some difference in energy and a nice “glow” to their skin right away. 8 weeks of daily use is the rule of thumb to see more dramatic effects. Why 8 weeks? This is the length of most skin benefit studies. For other uses like muscle soreness and joints some feel a difference right away and for others it can take up to 8 hrs after use to feel the full effects. Beyond that for the more systemic whole body health benefits (like muscle growth during strength training) it can take several weeks of using once per day in order to feel a difference. For best results we recommend treating for 5 days, then taking 2 days off, then repeating this cycle.
Remember the way it works is by helping your cells do their job better, so it's still up to your cells to do the work once they've gotten the boost from the RedRush. So if you want to boost results, eat well, stay hydrated, and make sure to relieve stress as much as possible.
- Check current shipping times here
Well we are pretty sure you will love it... but just in case you can return your purchase for a full refund with no questions asked anytime within the first 60 days after delivery.
Not at this time. We do however ship to all US states and outlying territories (some with additional shipping charge).